◊ Scientific Background
Assessment of Academic Works
Books and Dissertations
Works, below, consist of critical evaluation and assessment of books and dissertations, examination of advisers’ criticism on texts, and participation in the meetings of Political Science Community of “Council for Revision of Humanities’ Texts and Books”, (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology):
1. Abdolvahab Forati, Theoretical Approaches to Islamic Revolution, Ghom, Office for Tutors’ affairs and Islamic Sciences Courses, 1999.
2. Mousa Ghaninejad, Modernism and Development in Contemporary Iran, Tehran, Markez Publication, 1999.
3. Mohammad Javad Larigain, Religiousness, Government and Development, Tehran Cultural Institute for Contemporary Thought, 1999.
4. Seyed Mohammad Khatami, Norm and Thought in Trap of Dictatorship, Tehran, Tarhe-no, 2000.
5. Hamid Enayat, Contemporary Islamic Political Thought, Trans. by Bahaoddin Khoramshahi, Tehran, Kharazmi, 1994, Third Edition.
6. Religion and Government, Tehran, Rasa, Institute for Cultural Services, 2000.
7. Jamileh Kadivar, Change in Shiite Political Discourse, Tehran, Tarhe –no, 2000.
8. Hatam Ghaderi, Political Thought in Islam and Iran, Samt, 2002.
9. Manoochehr Mohammadi, Foreign Policy of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Dadgostar Publication, 1999.
10. Andrew Heywood, An Introduction to Political Ideologies, Trans. by Mohammad Refiei Mehrabadi, Tehran, Institute for Political and International Studies, 2001.
11. Abolghasem Taheri, History of Political Thought in the West, Tehran, Ghoomes Publication, 2005.
12. seyed Javad Tabatabai, An Introduction to a Theory of Iran’s Decadence, Nashre Negahe Moaser, Tehran, 2002.
13. Hossain Bashirie, History of Political Thoughts in Twentieth Century, Marxism Political Thought, Tehran, Nashre Ney, 1997.
14. Hossain Bashirie, History of Political Thoughts, Liberalism and Conservatism, Tehran, nasher Ney, 2002.
15. Farhang Rajai, Change of Political Thought in Ancient East, Tehran, Ghoomes Publication, 1994.
16. Ahmad Dustmohammadi, Dipolmacy and Political Behavour in Islam, [Manuscript], Tehran, 2004.
17. Sadegh Zibakalam, How We Become We? Tehran, Rozaneh, 1999.
18. Alimohammad Sharifi and Esmail Delir, Election System of Iran’s Islamic Parliament (Majles), Jehad Danishgahi, Trbiat Moallem University Unit, 2010.
19. Mohmoud Sariolghalam, Iranian, Authoritarianism in Ghajar Dynasty, Institute for Cultural and Social Studies, 2010.
20. Mohsen Rezvani, Leo Struss and Islamic Political Philosophy, Tehran, Al-Farabi International Festival, 2010.
21. Mohsen Saboorian, The Relation between Equality and Inequality in Educational Justice: Case Study of Iranian National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents (NODET), Al-Farabi International Award, 2011.
1. “Critique of Contemporary Islamic Political Thought” Hamid Enayat, Trans. by Bahaoddlin Khoeamshahi, Critical Journal of Humanities, Council for Revision of Humanities’ Text and Books, Tehran, Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies, 2004.
2. “Critique of "An Introduction to Political Ideologies”, Journal of Humanities, Council for Revision of Humanities Texts and Books, Tehran, Institute for Humanities, and Cultural Studies, 2004.
3. “Imam Khomain’s Political Thought” Mohammad Mansour Nejad, Political Thought in Islamic World, from the Decline of Ottoman Caliphate, Tehran, Institute of Cultural and Social Studies of Jehad Daneshgahy, 2006, vol. one.
4. “Seyed Javad Tabatabai's Political Thought” Mohammad Mansournejad, Political Thought in Islamic World, from the Decline of Ottoman Caliphate, Tehran, Institute of Cultural and Social Studies of Jehad Daneshgahy, vol. 3. 2006,
5. “Civil Society as a Social Contract”, Law and Politics, Research Journal, Faculty of Law and Political Science, Allaameh Tabataba'i University, 2008.
6. “Origin of Sovereignty in Zoroastrian Texts” Institute for Cultural and Social Studies, Tehran, 2009.
7. “Political Position of Sovereigns on the basis of Petroglyphs of the Achaemenian and Sassanian Ages”, Tehran, Institute for Cultural and Social Studies, 2009.
8. “An Evaluation of Qualifications, Functions and Behaviours of Kiani Sovereigns”, Trhran, Institute for Cultural and Social Studies, 2009.
9. “An Evaluation of the Manner of Formation and Perpetuation of Political and Social Rights and Laws during the Achaemenian Dynasty”, Institute for Cultural and Social Studies, 2009.
10. “The Concept of Monotheism and Oneness in Islam and Sikhism”, The International Journal of Humanities of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tarbiat Moddares University, 2011.
11. An Assessment of Jurgen Habermas’ Theoretical Model Based on Relation of Ethics and Republicanism in Kant’s Political Thought, Research in Theoretical Politics, Institute for Humanities and Social Research 2011.
12. Globalization and Culture in Arab Thinkers’ Thought, Strategy for Culture, Center for Strategic Studies, 2011.
13. Soft War and Next Scenarios of The Islamic Revolution, Strategy for Culture, Center for Strategic Studies, 2012.
1. Journal of Humanities, Council for Revision of Humanities’ Texts and Books, Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies, No. 3, Tehran, Autumn 2001.
2. Rahbord, The Center for Strategic Research Journal, The Center for Strategic Research, No. 37, 40, and 41, for assigning the Journal's Scientific and Research Degree, requested by General Office of Research Affairs of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, Tehran, 1998.