◊ Scientific Background
1. B. A. in Education, Esfahan University (Iran), 1976 – 1980.
2. M. A. in Political Philosophy, York University (England), 1987 – 90.
3. Ph.D. in Political Sciences (Political Thought), Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies, Tehran, 1998 – 2003.
4. Certification of United Nations Institute for Training and Research (Unitar) and International Peace Academy on Peace Making and Preventive Diplomacy, Austria, 2004.
5. Common Courses of School of International Relations and United Nations University on “Dialogue among Civilizations and Global Issues”. Member of Working Group on “Dialogue among Civilizations and Peace and International Security, 1994.
6. Certification of Training Courses of Payam avaran Institute (Computer Training Center) on Methodology, MS-DOS, Windows, Databank, Office 2000, HTML, Internet, 2004.
7. Member of formal scientific board of universities, based on the verdict of Specialized Committee of Humanities Group of Distinguishing Central Board at the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, 12 March 2009.